bunch of kale
bunch of chard
gold nugget tangerrines
Zucchini and Potato Fritata
- 1 large or 2 medium waxy potatoes (about 10 oz.), peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces (2 cups)
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 red onions, thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
small zucchini (about 5 oz.), cut into 2-by-1/4-inch strips (2 cups)
$Click to see savings
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium saucepan, combine potatoes, 1 tsp. salt and cold water to cover. Bring to a boil and cook until potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork, about 10 minutes. Drain potatoes well in a colander.
- In a 10-inch, ovenproof, nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add red onions and cook until soft, about 8 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 2 minutes longer. Add potato, zucchini, mint, remaining 1 tsp. salt and pepper and cook until zucchini is softened, about 5 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs and vinegar with a fork. Pour egg mixture over vegetables in skillet and stir to blend. Cook undisturbed over medium heat until side begins to set but center is still wet and bubbling, about 3 minutes.
- Place skillet in oven and cook until eggs are set, rotating pan once for even cooking, about 10 minutes. To serve, loosen frittata from skillet and cut into wedges from pan. Serve warm or at room temperature.